How To: Setup a Courier against a Channel
A courier can be setup to link couriers on your system with those defined on the different channels. The couriers and courier rates on the different channels needs to be mapped so that you define which courier option is used when the sales orders are imported.
- Open a System Data screen .
- Open the
[ Channel Courier Mapping ]screen.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Press to add a new item. or click
- Focus in the Channel column, press and select the Channel from the list.
- Focus in the Channel Courier column and add the description of the courier service as defined on your channel, for example:
- UK_RoyalMailSecondClassStandard, UK_RoyalMailFirstClassStandard, UK_Parcelforce24, UK_RoyalMailSecondClassStandard. For a list of Shipping Service Code Types see ShippingServiceCodeType eBay Only
- Standard, Express Delivery - UK, International Amazon Only
- Focus in the Courier column, press and select the Courier from the list.
- Focus in the Inv Priority column, press and select an Invoice Priority from the list if required.
- Tick the Import checkbox if the courier is going to be the courier used when importing sales orders, used where you have multiple couriers with different delivery types (e.g. 24, 48 or 1st Class) defined against a channel.
- Press to save.