How To: View stock sales and levels across sites
To view your stock holding and sales, either in quantity or value, across different sites:
- Open an Accounts screen .
- Open the
[ Stock Value | Site Stock ]screen.
- Set the following filters as required:
- Select the Site or sites to report on. By default the current site is selected.
- Select the Sales Order date range to report on. By default this will be set at the previous month starting from today.
Note: only the Sales Order figures returned will be filtered by the date range. The stock holding figures returned are not filtered and display the current levels for the site(s) selected.
- Select the Level 2 Stock Type to report on, remember to turn the traffic light filter to green if you are using this filter (Optional).
- Select the Show Stock checkbox if you wish to view the In Stock levels for the site(s).
- Select the Show Sales checkbox if you wish to view the Sales figures for the site(s).
- Select either the Quantity or Value Radio Buttons to view quantities or values for the Site(s)'s In Stock and Sales figures.
Note: the current Sell Price and Stock Value from the
[ Stock | Detail | Properties ]screen are used when running the report using the Value radio button.
- Click on the Go button to populate the grid. The information in the grid can be printed as a report or Sent to Notepad.