Nominal Query Dialog
The Nominal Query dialog allows users to to specify two nominals and look at the journals that includes at least both of them over a specified date range. It is available from the Trial Balance context menu option 'Nominal Query' in the
[ Accounts | Nominal Accounts ] screen.
The Nominal Query dialog consists of the upper filters and the grid.
Nominal Query Dialog Filters
- Nominal 1: the first nominal account to check.
- Nominal 2: the second nominal account to check.
- Date From and Date To: the date range to view any transactions involving at least the two selected nominals.
Nominal Query Dialog Grid
- JrnID: journal ID.
- Acct. Description: the account description i.e. nominal account name.
- Credit: any credit amounts.
- Debit: any debit amounts.
- Date: the date the entry was posted.
- Closed: whether that particular journal has been closed down in the nominals or not.
- Notes: displays any notes which have been added via the Transaction detail grid.
Nominal Query Dialog Grid Context Menu
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).