System Values - Warehouse - Warehouse Jobs
- Create Warehouse Jobs for stock builds: when performing a manual build from the stock screen, a Warehouse Job will be created and the build will not be actioned until the job is completed.
- Create Warehouse Jobs for stock replenishment: when performing a stock replenishment from the warehouse screen, a Warehouse Job will be created and the replenishment will not be actioned until the job is completed
- What happens if a pick job fails?: the user has control over what happens when a pick job fails and where they go when they fail.
- Enable the post-pick dialog when a pick job is successful: when a pick job is completed, if this option is checked a special dialog will be shown that allows the user to automatically mark the invoice as packed and shipped.
- Automatically authorise payments after post-pick dialog: if the user has their process path set so that the picking stage is before authorise payment, if this option is enabled the system will automatically attempt to authorise payments when the user moves the invoice past it via warehouse jobs.
- Create warehouse jobs for pick/pack/despatch: enables the creation of warehouse jobs for invoices when they require picking, packing and/or shipping/despatch operations.