Document Notifications make it easier for you and your colleagues to contact each other about documents within Khaos Control, for example sales orders that need reviewing, customer records that need amending or queries relating to stock items.Rather than emailing requests, shouting across the office or leaving sticky notes on people's desks, Khaos Control now enables you to make these requests through the system itself.
From the notification, the recipient can instantly load the relevant document with the click of a button. Once the required action is complete, they can record a message back to the sender.
More information on how you can utilise and get the most out of Document Notifications can be found on the following pages:
- How To: Send Document Notifications using the Context Menu.
- How To: Send Document Notifications using the Other Actions Menu.
- Reading and Following Up Document Notifications.
- How To: View Historical Document Notifications.
- Notification History Dialog.
- User Preferences for Document Notifications.