How To: Copy a Basic Report
| ||Basic Reports Setup is an Advanced User feature.|
You can copy a Basic Report and then make changes to it, for example when you wish to have a slightly different document for a brand.
- Create all required brands; see
[ System Data | Branding ].
- Follow the menu route
[ System Operations | Basic Reports Setup ]to open the 'Basic Reports Setup' dialog.
- Double-click on the Report in the Report Name grid.
- Focus on the brand that you would like to create.
- Click on the button. This displays a new report that can be configured.
- Click on the button to copy the report format from one report to another; just remember to re-name your branded basic report, which is contained in the Report Template Path location.
- Once you have copied the report you can then configure it using the button. This allows you to make changes to the report, for example, changing the logo. Once changes have been made, save the template and close the designer.
- Click OK to close the Basic Reports dialog.