New Purchase Order Import Tool
In order to import purchase orders into Khaos Control, there are specific naming conventions and formats that must be followed so that the system recognises them and therefore the information is imported correctly. If you're not sure what field to use, please email Development.
- Make sure that the data you want to import is correct. As this may come from another database, you need to ensure that you validate it before attempting to import.
- If there is information in the file that is irrelevant and is not a required field, then you can delete it.
- Excel will strip leading zeros from numeric stock codes and barcodes, so please ensure that you take appropriate formatting steps if you have any leading zeros in these fields.
- Your import file must be saved as TSV.
- When creating the import file in Excel, a blank line is added at the bottom. You can open the file with Notepad and amend or import as is. The line will be skipped and the rest of the stock items will be imported.
Once a purchase order file has been created it can be imported into Khaos Control.
- Open a Purchase Order screen .
- Press or clicking the down arrow immediately to the right of the to open the 'Other Actions' menu.
- Select Import > Import Purchase Order TSV.
- Select the Purchase Order import file and press OK.
If there are no errors, then the purchase order will have been imported into Khaos Control.
|Field Name||Mandatory||Description||Field Type||Character Limit|
|SUPPLIER_CODE||The supplier to be set against the imported purchase order.||Free Text||30|
|STOCK_CODE||The stock code for items on the purchase order.||Free Text||50|
|ITEM:STOCK_DESC||The description of the stock item.||Free Text||250|
|ITEM:QTY_BOUGHT||The quantity of items brought.||Numeric||18|
|ITEM:UNIT_PRICE||The gross price per item on the purchase order. (Should not be used alongside ITEM:NET_PRICE)||Numeric||18|
|ITEM:NET_PRICE||The net price per item on the purchase order. (Should not be used alongside ITEM:UNIT_PRICE)||Numeric||18|
|ITEM:DELIVERED||Whether the item will be marked as delivered or not.||Yes/No||4|
|HEADER_NOTE||Allows input into the Note to Supplier field.||Free Text||255|
|USER_ID||The users ID that the purchase order will be imported against.||Numeric||4|
|PTYPE_ID||The payment type to be set against the purchase order, this should be one of the following:||Numeric||4|
|PORDER_CODE||The unique purchase order code the purchase order will be imported as.||Free Text||20|
|CREATE_INVOICE||Whether a purchase invoice will be created upon importing the purchase order.||Yes/No||4|
|NET_TOTAL||The net total amount of goods on the purchase order.||Numeric||18|
|TAX_TOTAL||The total amount of tax on the purchase order to be imported.||Numeric||18|
|DATE_CREATED||The date the purchase order was created on.||Numeric||16|
|DATE_REQUIRED||The date the purchase order should be delivered on.||Numeric||16|
|POST_DATE||The date the purchase order was posted.||Numeric||16|
|TAXABLE||Sets the Taxable option.||Yes/No||4|
|SORDER_ID||Sets the associated sales order when importing the purchase order.||Free Text||15|
|DATE_PRINTED||Date when the purchase order was printed.||Numeric||16|
|LOCK_PRICES||Sets the Lock Prices checkbox.||Yes/No||4|
|CURRENCY_ID||The Currency ID to be used when importing the purchase order.||Numeric||4|
|BRAND_ID||The Brand ID to be set against the purchase order.||Numeric||4|
|PO_STAGE_ID||Sets the stage where the purchase order will be placed once imported.||Numeric||4|
|ASSOCIATED_REF||This will import as the Ass. Ref on the purchase order.||Free Text||50|
|DROPSHIP_DIRECT||Sets whether the purchase order is a dropship direct purchase order or not.||Yes/No||4|
|SOURCE_SITE_ID||Sets the site where the purchase order will be imported to.||Numeric||4|
|DELIVER_TO_SITE||Sets whether the purchase order will be delivered to site.||Numeric||4|
|INTERNAL_NOTE||Sets a note against the Internal Note field.||Free Text||255|
|SORT_ORDER||Sets the order which items will appear on the purchase order.||Numeric||41|