How To: Check how many Items have Sold when using Channels 1.0
|Channel Listings is an Advanced User feature.|
The system can check the status of your listings, for example how many items have sold, has the listing ended etc.
- Open a Web Configuration screen .
- Open the
[ Stock | Channel Listings | Listings ]screen.
- Click on the button then
- Click on OK in the Confirm popup:
- The screen will refresh and update the listings. A warning message may be displayed regarding any errors that have resulted from checking the status of your listings.
- This may take longer when contacting Amazon.
- For both eBay and Amazon there is a time delay between the customer confirming/paying for an order and it being confirmed by the channel.