How To: Copy a Stock Item
- Open a Stock screen .
- Find and load the stock item you wish to copy.
- Press to open the 'Other Actions' menu. or clicking the down arrow immediately to the right of the
- Select Copy Stock Item from the options.
Note: if a stock item is part of a relationship the system will ask if you wish to clone those items as well, select as required.
- In the copied stock item update the fields as required.
- Press to save.
- Stock Relationships: when copying a Stock Item with relationships, either Build or Pack, the User is presented with a prompt to Copy the Relationships. If the User selects to Copy Relationships, the system will replicate all the relationships associated with the item being copied. This includes all child items, and relationships in which the item itself is a child.
- Structured Prices
- Complaints or Comments: but is does copy and extended stock descriptions.
- Catalogue Pages
- Linked Documents
- Up / Cross Sell
- Locations: the new stock item must have a new location setup for it if Warehouse Control is being used. Until then it will be controlled by the system warehouse.
- Country Bars