How To: Edit Stock Short and Long Descriptions and Web Teasers from one screen
The Short Description, Long Description and Web Teaser information can be changed for a stock item either in the Stock screens or in the Web Categories screen. It is possible to change the information using the Stock Category dialog so the user does not have to move from screen to screen.
- Open a Web Configuration screen .
- Load the
[ Reports | Stock Items / Categories ]screen.
- Tick the Tree radio button.
- Tick the Short Description, Long Description and/or Web Teaser checkboxes at the top of the screen as required.
- Click on the button at the top of the screen to populate the grid.
- Press + or click to enter edit mode.
- Find and double-click on the stock item you wish to edit.
Note: use + in the stock code column to find and green-select the stock item.
- In the Stock Category dialog make the changes to the descriptions and web teaser as required.
- Click on OK.
- Press to save the changes once you have finished.
Note: the changes will not be applied to other screens until you have saved. + or click