Difference between revisions of "How To: Create a new Communication Log entry against a Sales Order"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 11:15, 27 June 2017
- In the Sales Order open the
[ Sales Orders | Detail | CRM | Comm Log ]screen.
Note: you must be in Edit mode.
- Right click and from the context menu select New Comm Log Entry...
- In the Comm Log Entry Dialog:
- Add a description in the Desc field.
- Add any response.
- Make changes to the dates and times if appropriate.
- Add a CRM Type.
- Click on OK.
Note: besides appearing in the
[ Sales Order | CRM | Detail | Comm Log ] screen, the entry will also appear in the
[ Customer | Detail | CRM | Communication Log ] screen complete with the sales order number in the Src Code field.