How To: Perform Credit Reviews
- Open a Customer screen .
- Display the drop-down 'Other Actions' menu either by pressing green circle with a white cross icon at the top of the button bar. or clicking the down arrow immediately to the right of the
- Select Accounting Functions, Perform Credit Review.
- The Credit Review Dialog appears.
- Add the filters as required, see the Credit Review Dialog for the options available.
- Click on Go to populate the grid.
The grid displays customers that have not been credit reviewed for some time (based on the date filter). The companies displayed may be accessed by double-clicking or selecting the Goto Customer command on the context menu and their credit details accessed by selecting the Financial tab.
- On the customer's Financial tab there is a Credit Review section that can display information relevant to their credit status.
- The grid menu can be used to print or save the information in the grid.