How To: Quick Set Payment Types
The sales order payment method can be changed using the keyboard.
- Create a new sales order for a customer, see How To: Create a New Sales Order for help.
- Add desired items. Using the New Item button or + for quick stock entry.
- Display the drop-down 'Other Actions' menu either by pressing green circle with a white cross icon at the top of the button bar.
The following options are available:
or clicking the down arrow immediately to the right of the
- - Payment Type: Cash, system automatically sets the Amount value to the Order Total.
- - Payment Type: Cheque, system automatically sets the Amount value to the Order Total.
- - Payment Type: Credit Card, the user will have to save the order, right click on the payment line and select Calculate new payment amount.
Note: this only applies to Non-Account customers. - Payment Type: Account, the system will warn you that if any payments have already been taken but not processed.
- Press to save.
Note: The above quick set payment function only changes the payment line you are focused on in the payment tab. If you need to edit Sales Orders with multiple payment values, do this manually by going to the payment tab and editing each line individually.