How To: View Customer Sales Order / Invoice History
- Open a Customer screen .
- Load the required customer record.
- Open the
[ Customer | Customer Service | Sales Orders / Invoices ]tab.
- Select the required date range using the 'Date From' and 'Date To' drop-down menus and turn the traffic light to green (Optional).
- Select whether the results returned should be based on invoice date or order date by clicking the appropriate radio button.
The results returned allow the user to see the loaded customer's sales order / invoice history based on the date range and radio button settings.
- Users can see further information in regards to the sales order or sales invoice directly by right clicking on the required line and selecting the required option from the Context Menu, for example Goto Sales Order.
- To view information for one sales order or sales invoice, drag the SO Code or the Inv Code from the grid into the SO Code or Inv Code field at the top of the
[ Customer Service | Sales Orders / Invoices ]tab and click on the Go button.