How To: Ensure that Customers from a Specified Country use the Customs Invoice
If the Use Customs Inv checkbox in
[ System Data | Countries ] is ticked and the country applicable is either the INVOICE or DELIVERY country for a sales order, all actions which print the invoice document (including the email trigger) will use the customs invoice instead of the standard invoice document.
To set up sending the customs invoice to a specific country:
- Open a System Data screen .
[ System Data | Countries ]near the bottom of the grid in the International section.
- Press + or click to enter edit mode.
- Tick the Use Customs Inv checkbox for all countries that you wish to send the Customs Invoice to by default. You can do this en-masse by:
- Green selecting all the counties you wish to tick the Use Customs Inv checkbox for.
- Focus on the Use Customs Inv checkbox in one of the green lines.
- Right Click and select Apply Value Range.
- Enter -1 in the popup.
- Click OK.
- Press to save. + or click
- System Data overview
- Sales Invoice screen
- System Operations - Basic Reports Setup
- Report Builder Designer