Channels 2.0 Imported Orders Tab
[ Channels | Orders ] tab of the Channels screen serves two key purposes:
- When first connecting Khaos Control to your channel,
- After this point, the
[ Channels | Orders ]tab allows you to view the orders that have been successfully and review any import failures.
- Date From and Date To ( / traffic light filter): filters the sales orders by the date they were identify by Khaos Control for import.
- Channel ( / traffic light filter): filters for sales order coming from a specific channel.
- Import Status ( / traffic light filter): filters for sales orders with specific import statuses:
- Not attempted
- System error
Channels Orders Grid
- Channel: the channel the sales order has come from.
- Order Ref: the sales order reference from the channel, prefixed and suffixed based on your configuration on the
[ Channels | Detail | Setup ]tab.
- Import Attempts: details the number of times Khaos Control has attempted to import the order from the channel.
Note: if the order imports successfully on the first attempt, this will display 1.
- Status: the current import status of the sales order, for example OK if successfully imported or failed if Khaos Control is unable to import the order.
- Error: if Khaos Control is unable to import the sales order, this field will display a message informing the user why.
- Order Date: the date the sales order was placed on the channel.
- Summary: displays a short summary of the order, for example detailing the total order value, number of items on the order and the customers email address.
Note: not all channels provide this information.
- SO Code: if the sales order has imported successfully, this will display the Khaos Control sales order number.
- Alt. Code: if the channel provides a secondary code (for example, an ID number) it will be displayed here.
- Customer: if the sales order has imported successfully, this will display the name of the customer in Khaos Control.
- Inv. Status: if the sales order has imported successfully, this will display the sales orders current stage in Sales Invoice Manager.
- Goto Customer:
- Goto Sales Order:
- Ignore/don't import:
- Ignore/don't import (All):
- Retry download:
- Apply Value Range:
- Clear Selection: