GRN List Tab
Goods Received Notes (GRN) allow users to book items on purchase orders into stock. The benefits of using GRNs include:
- A formatted report is created which includes the location the items are to be put and the supplier's reference;
- Stock items can be assigned to multiple locations;
- Stock items can be booked in by barcode;
- Damaged or unsuitable stock items can be rejected so they don't go into stock;
- Multiple purchase orders for the same supplier can be booked in at the same time.
The GRN List screen is in the Purchasing List screen but has the GRN radio button in the bottom right active.
Existing GRNs can be opened or new GRNs can be created from this screen.
- Go button: populates the grid according to the filters set including the date range.
- GRN Code: filters the grid by the GRN code.
- Stock Code: filters the grid by stock code so only GRNs that contain that stock item will be displayed.
- Supplier: filters the grid by supplier.
- Date Range: display GRNs that were created within the defined date range.
- GRN Code: the GRN document reference number, this is a system generated number and cannot be modified.
- URN: the URN of the supplier whose goods are being delivered using the GRN.
- Name: the supplier the GRN has been created for.
- Created: the date the GRN was created, this field is editable by the user.
- User: the user who created the GRN, this field is editable by the user.
- Processed: if ticked then the GRN has been processed.
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).