How To: Add a Comm Log Entry to a Quotation
Telesales staff can add a communication log entry associated with a quote. Salespeople and their manager can use the CRM detail for each opportunity, which shows the number of contacts that were generated against a single quote and the number of days since the last contact, to determine which opportunities to follow up and how to prioritise them.
- Open a CRM Manager screen .
- Open the
[ Quotes (Opportunities) ]screen.
- Set the filters to bring back the quotation you're interested in.
- Click on the Go button.
- Focus on the quotation you wish to add the communication log entry to.
- Right-click and from the context menu select New Comm Log Entry....
- In the Comm Log Entry Dialog:
- Add a description.
- Add a response (Optional).
- Select the CRM Type.
- Click on OK to close the Comm Log Entry Dialog.
- Click OK in the Information popup.
Note: you will need to click on the Go button to refresh the grid to see the CRM count.