How To: Apply an eBay Channel Type Values Template to a Category
|Channel Listings is an Advanced User feature.|
Once eBay channel Value Sets have been created, see How To: Setup eBay Channel Type Values they can be applied to a channel and all items added to that channel will inherit the Channel Type Value sets.
- Open a Web Configuration screen .
- Load an eBay channel.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Focus the node you wish to link a Channel Type Value to.
- Right-click and from the context menu select Bind Channel Values Template....
- In the 'Channel Values: Select Template' dialog focus on the template you wish to bind to the selected channel.
- Click on OK.
- Press to save the changes. + or click
To check which Channel Values Template has been linked to a category:
- Focus on the node.
- Right-click and from the context menu select Category Information. The Default template will be the Channel Value Template linked to the node.