How To: Locate the Setup Shopify Credentials
|Channel Listings is an Advanced User feature.|
Once your Shopify Channel has been created, see How To: Setup your Shopify Channel, you will need to add the credentials and configure the channel. You will need to locate the relevant information for the credentials, to do this:
- Log into your store on your Shopify account.
- Click on the link on the navigation bar to the left.
- Click on the button located in the top right.
- Click on the button or if you already have an app click on it to load the details, see step 7 below.
- Give the shop a name and email address:
- Save the new App by clicking on the button.
- The information required to match your shopify channel to Khaos Control will be displayed. It is a good idea to take a screen shot so that you can keep this information. Keep the screen open so that you can copy and paste the information into Khaos Control:
- API Key = API Key
- Shared Secret = Shared Secret
- Password = Password
- Base URL = taken from the URL of the page, for example https://shopify2-45.myshopify.com/admin/apps/private/456789 is entered in this field as shopify2-45.myshopify.com.
- Example URL = Order Base URI