How To: Setup INCO Terms for use with Sales Orders and Basic Reports
This screen holds a list of the INCO Terms that can be used for Sales Orders and Basic Reports. For an explanation of INCO Terms used, see GOV INCO Terms explained.
[ Sales Order | Detail | Additional ] screen you can select the appropriate INCO Term. The drop-down shows the abbreviation and the description.
The Customs Invoice Basic Report uses the entry in the Code column. If you would like a copy of the Customs Invoice please email Training.
- Open a System Data screen .
- Open the
[ INCO Terms ]screen.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Press to add a new item. or click
- Enter the description of the INCO Term for example:
- Free on Board
- Cost and Freight
- Delivered Duty Unpaid
- Delivered Duty Paid
- Enter the INCO Code for example:
Note: normally the three characters are used.
- Enter the Abbreviation, which is the abbreviated name of the International Commercial Term, for example FOB or DDP.
- Press to save the INCO Terms. + or click