Quantity and Listed Price Change Dialog
|Channel Listings is an Advanced User feature.|
The Quantity and Listed Price Change dialog allows the user to change the quantity and/or price, either up or down, of eBay Buy Now and Amazon listed items. Prices can also be changed by a positive or negative percentage. It also allows the user to change the quantity or price for SCS child items, see How To: Update Quantities or Prices for Listed Items. For eBay this dialog also allows you to set the minimum and maximum display quantities.
The Quantity and Listed Price Change dialog consists of a the % Price Change area and lower grid:
- % Price Change: allows the user to enter a positive or negative percentage to increase or decrease the current price by.
- : is used to update the prices in the grid below with the percentage change.
- Listing: the ASIN for Amazon listings or the listing ID for eBay.
- Stock Code: the stock code of the listed item.
- Qty Sold: the number of items sold for this listing.
- Qty: the number currently listed but this can be changed.
- Price: the current listed price which can be changed here for this listing for this item.
- New Price: the new price if the percentage price change has been applied, or the new manually entered price otherwise this will display the current price.
- Min Disp Qty eBay Only : the minimum quantity to display on eBay.
- Max Disp Qty eBay Only : the maximum quantity to display on eBay.
- For more information about using minimum and maximum display quantities please see Min Display Qty and Max Display Qty.
- The dialog will contain the information for the listing currently focused on. In case of SCS /Variations item the grid displays all variations along with their quantities and prices.
- If the quantity of variation is reduced to zero (or to quantity sold) the variation is technically delisted (greyed out or hidden on eBay site), but can be reintroduced by restocking (increasing the quantity).