System Data Courier Group
Courier Groups act like an aggregator so when sales orders are imported, either from a channel or website, they are assessed within the right courier group to find the relevant courier service that matches. For example:
- Orders imported from Amazon with the shipping name Standard Shipping will be assessed in Khaos Control against the type of service (in this case Standard Shipping) and different weight bands to find the correct courier service that will be used for the order.
- Orders imported from different channels with different service names, for example Expedited on Amazon and Next Day Delivery on eBay, use the same courier service in Khaos Control, for example Royal Mail Next Day before 12.
This screen is where the type of courier service used in the channels or Web Service, is defined. it is then available for use in the following screens so that Khaos Control can link the courier from the website or channel to the correct courier service that will be used for the order:
[ System Data | Courier Banding ]
[ System Data |Channel Courier Mapping ]
[ Sales Orders | Additional ]available for manually created orders, imported orders and orders imported from channels such as Amazon and eBay.
The screen consists of one column:
- Description: the description of the type of courier service, for example standard, express, small post, pallet or Amazon Prime.
Courier Group Context Menu
- Apply Value Range: allows the user to specify a value that is to be applied to all of the currently selected rows/items for the current column.
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).