How To: Add a Task
- Open a Customer screen .
- Load the required customer record.
- Open the
[ Detail | CRM | Tasks ]tab.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Click on the button (located to the top left of the grid) to add a new task.
- Enter the appropriate information in the fields:
- The user displayed in the 'User' field defaults to the user that is logged in. The user can be altered if required by pressing .
- The 'URN' field is read-only and displays the customers URN.
- Enter the description of the task in the free text 'Basic Description' field.
- The 'Ord' field allows the user to control the order in which the tasks appear on the screen. (e.g. 1 to 99)
[ System Data | Contact Manager | Task Priorities ]section.
in the 'Priority' field and select from the choices available. These are setup in the
[ System Data | Contact Manager | Task Types ]section.
in the 'Type' field and select from the choices available. These are setup in the
- The 'Act Hrs' field is read-only. This information is taken from the Tasks tab in the Contact Manager.
- The 'Created' field defaults to the current date.
- The 'Complete' field displays when the task was marked as completed.
- The 'HL' (highlight) field allows the user to highlight the entry and turns the background yellow.
- Press to save the record. + or click