How To: Create a Comment/Complaint
- Open a Customer screen .
- Load the required customer record.
- Open the
[ Detail | CRM | Comments / Complaints ]tab.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Click on the button (located to the top left of the grid) to add a new comment/complaint.
- If the line is for a new complaint, tick the 'complaint' checkbox; for a comment, leave unticked.
- If the comment/complaint is regarding a stock item:
- Press in the Status field and select the required status from the list.
- If the user responsible is not the user logged in, press in the User field and select the correct user from the list.
- Press in the Complaint Type field and select the required complaint from the list (Optional).
- Click in the free text field below the entry line selected and enter any notes regarding the comment/complaint (Optional).
- If the user wishes to add an entry in the Communication Log for the comment/complaint, click the button (Optional). This will open the
[ Customer | Detail | CRM | Communication Log ]tab. To complete the Communication Log entry see How To: Create a Customer Communication Log Entry.
- Press to save the entry. + or click
- Complaint Type and Status are set in System Data.
- If a complaint is added for a stock item, a corresponding entry will be made against the stock item in its
[ Stock | Detail | Complaints / Extended ]tab.