How To: Setup Complaint Statuses
Complaint Status allows the user to define at what stage a complaint is, see the examples below. This helps with the processing of complaints and makes it a useful tool to be able to inform the customer at what stage their complaint is.
- Open a System Data screen .
- Open the
[ CRM Manager | Complaint Statuses ]screen.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Press to add a new item. or click
- Enter the description for the complaint status in the complaint status, for examples see below.
- If the Complaint Status is one where the complaint is considered to be active, tick the Active checkbox.
- Add a number in the Sort Order column so that the complaint statuses will appear in a logical order.
- Press to save.
Examples of Complaint Statuses
|Awaiting response from supplier/other third parties||
|Awaiting management approval||
|Awaiting customer response||