How To: Setup Images for Listing Items on eBay
|Channel Listings is an Advanced User feature.|
Before adding images to stock or listings they must first be set up. Images can only be added to eBay listings, as Amazon use the images linked to their stock listings when the items are first configured on Amazon. Once setup images can be added to individual stock items, see How To: Add Images to Stock Items being Listed on eBay or to SCS items, see How To: Add Images for SCS Listings either in the
[ Stock | Detail | Telesales / Internet | Primary ] tab or in the
[ Channel Listings | Listing Details ] screen.
Note: The images must be able to be accessed by eBay so an example of the URL to use is
- Open a System Data screen .
- Open the
[ Stock | Image Types ]screen.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Press to add a new item. or click
- Enter the description for example eBay for the image.
- Repeat to add additional image types as required.
- Press to save. + or click
- Please email Support with the names of the image types linked to the various channels.
eBay can add Watermarks to images. There is a setup option that so that you can choose whether to have watermarks or not, please email Support.
Note: if your images have watermarks on already then you can't remove them but would have to add a new image as the image with the watermark is stored on eBay. Don't use the Rebuild button as that will just add the same image again.