How To: View Despatched Items from a New Sales Order
If you wish to see unissued sales orders for a customer, as described in this How To, this must be enabled first using the option Prompt to open unissued sales orders in
[ System Values | Sales - Order Display | General ] .
- Open a Sales Order screen .
- Press . + or click
- Use the filters to locate the required customer.
- Double-click on the customer.
- The Existing Order(s) for Customer Dialog will appear. This popup shows all the sales orders that have not been completed for the customer.
- Focus on an existing/unissed order in the Existing Order(s) for Customer Dialog
- Click on the button.
- The Items Sent Dialog displays the stock items on individual sales orders and their current status in the Sales Invoice Manager, for example Awaiting Stock, Manual Hold or Picking.
- Click on OK and the Items Sent popup will disappear with the Existing Order(s) for Customer popup remaining.
- The user can choose to:
- Cancel will create a new sales order, click on Yes in the confirm popup.
- OK to open an existing sales order, the order will be the one focused on in the grid.
Note: If a customer does not have a sales order in an editable stage then the Existing Order(s) for Customer popup will not appear when a new sales order is created.