Rolled-up Payment Batches Dialog
The Rolled-up Payment Batches dialog displays all rolled up transactions for the current financial year. The grid auto-refreshes as the date range is amended. The ID in the grid correlates to the Rolled Up Batch - # in the Customer/Supplier column of the upper Banked grid. The Journal ID is provided in the grid so that the user can find out more about the payment, but there is no access to the journal from here. Batches are displayed in the Customer/Supplier column in the Banked Grid as Rolled Up Batch - (Sequential number).
The Rolled-up Payment Batches dialog is accessed by selecting the context menu option Rollup Batches - Show Rolledup Transactions in the
[ Accounts | Bank Accounts ] screen.
- Date From and Date To: filter the batches by date range.
- ID: the batch ID number.
- Banked: date item was banked.
- RollUp Amt: the total of the rolled up batch.
- URN : the URN of the customer or supplier and is populated automatically.
- Company Name: the name of the customer or supplier and is populated automatically.
- Pay Ref: populated from the following fields:
- Recn'd: ticked when the batch has been reconciled.
- Closed: ticked when the batch has been closed.
- Journal: the journal number automatically created when the journal was posted.
- Recn Date: the date the batch was reconciled.
- Recn Bal: the total amount of the reconciliation that included the batch.
- Clear Selection: de-selects the currently selected line(s).