Sales Orders CRM Comm Log Tab
For the Other Action Menu options (press or ) see Sales Orders Other Actions Menu.
[ Sales Orders | Detail | CRM | Comm Log ] sub-tab is available from the
[ Sales Orders | Detail | CRM ] tab along with the following tabs:
The sales order grid is common to all sales order detail tabs.
[ Sales Order | CRM | Comm Log ] sub-tab shows any communication log entries for the customer held against this specific sales order. Once the entry is made here it will appear in the customer's
[ Customer | Detail | CRM | Communication Log ] and the SO Code will be populated with the relevant sales order code. See, How To: Create a new Communication Log entry against a Sales Order.
- The entries that users are able to see can be restricted, see How To: Restrict CRM Entries for Users.
- Double-clicking on an entry that has an linked document will open the document.
- Documents including images, pdfs etc. can be dragged and dropped into this this grid. Once added they can be loaded by double-clicking on them.
Comm Log Grid
- Attach: indicates if any attachments have been added to the Communication Log entry.
- User: the user who made the Communication Log entry.
- Contact Type: the type of contact as defined in
[ System Data | Contact Manager | Comm Log Types ].
- Date and Time: the date and time of the Communication Log entry.
- Description: the description of the contact with the customer.
- Response: the response, if any, to the contact.
- Nxt Date and Nxt Time: the next date and time the customer is to be contacted.
- HL: indicates if the entry is highlighted in the customer's Communication Log screen.
Comm Log Context Menu
- Goto Customer: opens the customer record for the quotation currently focused on.
- New Comm Log Entry: opens the Comm Log Entry Dialog enabling users to enter the relevant details, see How To: Create a new Communication Log entry against a Sales Order.
- Open File: if a linked document exists then this option opens it.
- Colour Legend: opens the Colour Legend dialog which informs the users of what certain highlights in the grid represent.
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).