System Data Stock Barcode Type
Stock Barcode Type
Stock Barcode Type lists the types of barcode that can be used with a stock item when entering barcodes into Khaos Control using the in the
[ Stock | Detail | Properties ] screen, see How To: Setup and Configure eBay Barcodes. Types of barcode include:
- Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN)
- eBay barcode
- Supplier's barcode
- EAN13 barcodes, see Barcodes.
Stock Barcode Type Grid
- Description: the name of the type of barcode for example eBay SKU, Amazon SKU, ASIN, EAN13 or the suppliers barcode.
Stock Barcode Type Context Menu
- Apply Value Range: allows the user to specify a value that is to be applied to all of the currently selected rows/items for the current column.
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).