System Data Non-Working Days
The days that a company will not be working can be recorded in the Non-Working Days (NWD) table, for example Bank Holidays. When a sales order is created the delivery date takes into account the non-working days.
- If Invoice Priorities are in use, the 'DelDate Adj' calculation does not take non-working days into account.
- If a sales order is saved and the delivery date is a non working day then a warning will appear.
Non-Working Days Grid
- Date: the date of the non-working day
- Free Day Description: the description of the non-working day, for example "Boxing Day".
Non-Working Days Grid Context Menu
- Apply Value Range: allows the user to specify a value that is to be applied to all of the currently selected rows/items for the current column.
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).
- The UK Government publishes a list of bank holidays and public holidays online at www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governmentcitizensandrights/LivingintheUK
- The calendar is available for entering the date, for example 03/04/2016.