How To: Add a Sort Order to a Picking Ticket / Despatch Note on a Basic Report
|Basic Reports Setup is an Advanced User feature.|
It is possible to add sorting to Basic Reports, for example a 'Picking Ticket / Despatch Note Report' or Invoice.
- Follow the menu route
[ System Operations | Basic Reports Setup ]to open the 'Basic Reports Setup' dialog.
- Double-click on the report you wish to edit.
- Select the Brand if relevant.
- Tick the 'Allow Cust Sorting (Order)' checkbox.
- Click on the button.
- Select 'Items Order' from the Order (Sort) drop-down.
Note: if the 'Stock Picking Order' option is not visible and you have had the file applied you will need to update the list by:
- Right-click in the Available grid.
- Select 'Check for new fields available' from the options.
- Focus on the sort option you want to add in the Available grid.
- Click on the button to add the option to the 'In Use' grid.
- As there is a hierarchy to the sort order the items you want to sort first need to be at the top; use the button to move the option up the grid or the button to move the option down the grid.
- When finished either:
- Click on the button to return to the report settings screen; or...
- Click on OK to close the dialog.