How To: Create a Harmonisation Code
- Open a System Data screen .
- Double-Click on
[ International | Harmonisation Codes ]to open.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Press to add a new item. or click
- Add the Harmonisation Code in the Harmonisation Code column.
- Add the Harmonisation Code description in the Description column.
- Focus in the Country or Zone column and press to select a country or zone from the dropdown list. This is the country (or the Zone the country is in) that the items belonging to this code can be sent to.
- Tick the Default checkbox: as required
- Ticked: this Harmonisation Code will be used if for all countries when it has been added to one country or zone as the default. This means you can setup one Harmonisation Code for one country or zone and by making it the default it will be applied to all countries.
- Unticked: a Harmonisation Code will be required for all countries or Zones that items are being shipped to.
- Repeat as required.
- Press to save. + or click
- This is a prerequisite to How To: Map a Harmonisation Code to a Stock Type.
- To link Harmonisation Codes to stock items please see, How To: Link Harmonisation Codes to Stock Items.
- If the Country or Zone specified against the code does not match the delivery address that the item is being sent to then the courier will not work.