How To: Highlight Sales Orders for Customers who have other open Sales Orders in the Sales Invoice Manager
Sales Orders for Customers which have other open Sales Orders in the Sales Invoice Manager can be highlighted where there is either a Sales Order line with Stock already assigned or an expected delivery for any Sales Order line within the next X number of days, by default this is 7 but it can be changed by the user. The orders will be highlighted in light green in the Released and Staging grids in the Sales Invoice Manager.
- Open the System Values dialog.
- Go to the Invoice Management screen.
- Tick the 'Highlight customers with open sales order(s)' checkbox to enable this option.
- The number of days is configured in the option below 'Number of days to fulfill the invoice(s)' by default this is 7.
- Click OK and close and re-open Khaos Control to see the changes that have been made.
Note: the colour can be seen in the Colour Legend available from the context menu in the Sales Invoice Manager grid.