How To: Give a User KPAF rights
KPAF licenses speed up creating new customer and supplier records on Khaos Control by allowing selected users to lookup postcodes (using data extracted from the Royal Mail's Postal Address File) and copy the resulting address into the new or updated customer record.
- Open a System Data screen .
- Double-click on
[ Others | Users ].
- Press + or click to enter edit mode.
- Tick the KPAF? checkbox for the user.
- Press to save. + or click
- The total number of KPAF ticks cannot exceed the total number of postcode addressing licenses held, see Postcode Addressing: Licensing Model for details.
- The currently logged in user can change their User details (apart from their user name), if the user has permission to edit Users.