- Open a Sales Order screen .
- Press Ctrl+N or click to create a new Sales Order.
- Use the filters to locate the required customer.
- Press F3 or click to add a new item.
- Use the filters to locate the stock item if required.
Note: if you try to load more than 15,000 stock items a warning message will be displayed, click Yes to load all the items bearing in mind this may take time, or No will leave the user at previously defined filter options.
- Double click on the stock item.
Note: if you know the stock codes then you can use Quick Stock Entry.
- Amend the Qty as required.
Note: Products are usually added to the Sales Order with a quantity of 1.
- Repeat until all items have been added to the order.
- Click on the
[ Sales Orders | Payment ] tab and enter the payment details.
Note: other options for creating payments include: quick set payments and BACS payments.
- Press Ctrl+S or click to save the Sales Order
Catalogue Stock Entry
See How To: Use Catalogue Prices on Sales Orders