How To: Ensure that the Stock Description on Imported Sales Orders is the description on Khaos Control
Training must be completed before using Channel Listings.
|Channel Listings is an Advanced User feature.|
When importing sales orders you can make sure that the stock description matches that held on Khaos Control rather than the stock description of the listing.
- Open a Web Configuration screen .
- Open the
[ Channel Setup ]screen.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Focus on the channel you wish to update.
- Tick the option Import Override Stock Description in the options section in the bottom left of the screen.
- Press to save when finished
Note: if sales orders are imported using
[ Sales Orders | Other Actions Menu ] or have the import in
[ Stock | Channel Listings | Listings ] automated then the option Import Override Stock Description is ignored resulting the the stock description on the channel used in the imported orders rather than the description in Khaos Control. There is an option to ensure that the stock description in Khaos Control is used, please email Support.