How To: Link Harmonisation Codes to Stock Items
- Open a Stock screen .
- Open the Accounting screen.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Click on the button.
- Click on the Click or press to add a new item. button.
- From the dropdown select the appropriate Harmonsation Code.
- Click OK to add the code to the grid.
- Repeat as required.
- Press to save. + or click
- Harmonisation Codes must be setup before they can be used, see How To: Create a Harmonisation Code
- Only Harmonisation Codes mapped to the Level 2 Stock Type of the item in question will be visible in the drop down.
- The Harmonisation Codes are used with couriers and can also be added to reports using Basic Reports.
- There is not method of block updating stock items with Harmonsation Codes.