How To: Print or Email Statement Runs from a Customer screen for one or more Customers
Statement of Accounts (Statement Runs) can be printed from both the
[ Customer | Detail | Statement ] and from the
[ Accounts | Debt Management ] tabs. In the
[ Customer | Detail | Statement ] statement runs can be printed for a single customer or for groups of customers, for example the "Retail" Company Class.
For a Single Customer
- Open a Customer screen .
- Find and load the appropriate customer.
- Open the
[ Customer | Detail | Statement ]tab.
- Press to print. + or click
- The statement run dialog box will be displayed and will be automatically filtered for the customer selected.
For Multiple Customers from the Statement Screen
Note: this is the only part of the system that will print statements for all customers that owe money as a batch operation.
- Open a Customer screen .
- Display the drop-down 'Other Actions' menu either by pressing green circle with a white cross icon at the top of the button bar. or clicking the down arrow immediately to the right of the
- Select Print from the 'Other Actions' menu.
- Select Statement Run. The statement run dialog.
- Select the customers for whom you want a statement run.
- Select the check boxes as required.
- Click 'OK'.
Note: for remittance notes to be printed customer must have remittance notes ticked in the
[ Customer | Detail | General ] tab.
=== For Multiple Customers from the Debt Management Screen
- Open an Accounts screen .
- Open the Debt Management screen.
- Click on
GOto populate the grid.
- Green select the customers you wish to send statements to.
- Right click on the grid and select
Generate Statements > Preview / Email.
- Check the reports and then click on the Email All button at the top.
Statement of Account Report
The Statement of Account report contains the following financial information:
- Details of the individual credits and invoices;
- The Aged Debt Value Totals, which include both credits as well as sales from the current period, every 30 days from the current period:
- 30 Days
- 60 Days
- 90 Days
- 120 Days
- Account Due is on the left of the aged debt value totals.
Emailing Statement Runs
Statement runs can be emailed either singularly or in a batch. The email is sent to the email address listed in the main contact address area in the customer address tab or the statement email address as setup in the Company Email Addresses dialog..
- From the report select Email (this document) to email a single report or Email (all) to email all the statement runs produced.
- In the Auto Email Options dialog.
- Select the Email template to be used from the drop down list.
- Tick the Send emails immediately if the email is to be sent immediately or leave unticked if you wish to check the emails before they are sent.
- If you always wish statements to be sent using the Email Template selected above then tick the option ‘Always use these options for this report’.
- Click OK.
- The list of emails that are waiting to be sent or have been sent can be found in the Email Manager.
Note: If there are problems sending the email, for example no email address or invalid email address, a warning will be displayed.
If you ticked Always use these options for this report, the next time you need to email out statements, when you click on Email (all), all the statements will be emailed out and you will not need to select the Message Template or any of the other options.
Note: Before statements can be automatically emailed the following needs to be setup:
- Setup Automatic Email Contact Preferences.
- A report type email template needs to be set for email statement runs.