Stock Sales Order Assignments Tab
For the Other Action Menu options (press or ) see Stock Other Actions Menu.
[ Stock | Sales Order Assignments ] tab lists those sales orders that have stock assigned to them. When a sales order is saved, stock is assigned to it if:
- the stock item is stock-controlled; and
- stock is available.
Once a sales order's invoice has been issued, the assignment will be cleared and the stock will be booked out of the system.
[ Stock | Sales Order Assignments ] screen consists of two areas:
There are four filter options:
- Show For Current radio button: is enabled by default. This limits the results to the stock item currently loaded.
- Show All radio button: if enabled, the resulting information in the grid will include assignments for ALL stock items.
- Show Assigned:
- Site: can be used to display stock assignments for different sites set up within the user's Khaos Control including the option to view all sites.
The grid column headings are:
- SO#: the Sale Order number that the currently focused on stock item belongs to.
- Stock Description: the short description for the stock item.
- Sold: the number of the stock item that was input (Sold) on the Sales Order.
- Assigned: the number of that particular stock item which is assigned to the Sales Order.
- Sent: shows part shipment of Sales Orders and displays how much has already been sent to the customer.
- Site: shows which site the Sales Orders was placed (and is being processed) at.
The right-click context menu offers the following options:
- Goto Customer: opens the Customer
[ Customer | Detail | General ]tab that the user is currently focused on.
- Goto Sales Order: opens the Sales Order
[ Sales Order | Detail | Main ]tab that the user is currently focused on.
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).
Hints & Tips
Outstanding Unassigned Stock by Stock Item This simple query and sort as described below will help to show the user possible stock reassignments en-masse.
- Uncheck the 'Show Assigned' checkbox
- Select the 'Show All' Radio button
- Click on the 'Stock Description' column to sort in an ascending manner (1-3,A-Z sort) or focus in the column and press +
- Hold and click on the 'SO #' column to sort in an ascending manner (1-3,A-Z sort)
- Hold and click on the 'Sold' column to sort in an ascending manner (1-3,A-Z sort)
- Hold and click on the 'Assigned' column to sort in an ascending manner (1-3,A-Z sort)
- Click on the grid menu and choose 'Print Grid', name the report or select a template if one already exists and click ok to print the document.
Note: The+ to sort a column only work with a single sort and will not work with multiple sorts